The May General Meeting is Thursday, May 18th, and 7PM at Trinity Academy. Please RSVP so we know our space and seating needs!
The May meeting will include a wine, cheese and art tour of Trinity Academy. If you are able to bring some wine, cheese, etc., please sign up at the link below!
- Drawing (3 gift cards from Casa Zoraya!)
- Hybrid Meetings (Pros and Cons – Vote)
- Update from North Portland Chairs Meeting?
- Presentation of Survey Results and discussion
- Upcoming meetings
- June 15– Guest speakers TBD re: crime and homelessness, all about Block Parties
- July 20– New Orleans style cookout in Peninsula Park
- August 17 – Block Party On Holman, between Michigan and Mississippi
- September 21 – potential presentations from Waste Management and CEI Infrastructure Group
- October 19 – Board Election
- Wine + Cheese + Art!
Leave a Reply